Towelroot Apk is an awesome app to root your android device. It is a small tool that allows you to root your Android device in just a few seconds, all by installing the APK and pressing a button. The most important and amazing feature of this tool is that, it doesn’t require you a PC to root your android. So, this is an standalone app that can function independently and root your android device in one click. Towelroot supports a wide range of android device available on the market, so it is most likely to get your device rooted, even if your device is not one of the common android device.
Towelroot is a small tool (so small that it takes up just 100 kilobytes) that allows you to root your Android device in just a few seconds, all by installing the APK and pressing a button. Yes, you read that right: no convoluted processes in which you have to connect your Android to a computer, then reset it, etc. All you have to do is tap a button, and it’s done.
This app is developed by the popular developer and hacker Geohot, who has found vulnerabilities in Apple devices (the iPhone) and Sony (the Playstation 3, to be exact). That is to say, this app comes with the best guarantee possible.
Once you have the application installed on your device, just run it and tap the button that says ‘make it ra1n’. In just a moment, without even having to restart, your Android phone will be perfectly rooted.
Towelroot is currently one of the best alternatives that you can find to root your Samsung Galaxy S5 or S4. It can also root a Nexus 4 or 5, and other models, too. In short, if you want to root a device, this is the best option.
|Compatibility||Android 4.0 & above.|
|No of Downloads||3,78,000+|
|Last Updated||Feb 9th, 2019|
Important points and Notes:-
- Before downloading towelroot and rooting your device, you have to know that rooting violates the warranty of software of your android device. This means if any problem arises after rooting in software of your android device and your warranty period is still left, you have to pay to repair it. Although, warranty of hardware and other accessories wont be affected.
- Neither Towelroot developers nor 8APK will be responsible for any of the issues caused because of rooting your device. Also, there is no any guarantee that whether Towelroot will root or doesn’t any android device correctly. I mean, we can tell you whether your device can be rooted or not, but we cannot tell whether it will cause issues or not.
- You shouldn’t SuperSU or superuser that is installed automatically while rooting by towelroot.
- You can uninstall system apps that came with your android device after rooting, but remember that, though there are some apps which you never use, but are extremely important to your device. Learn about the system apps before uninstalling them.
How to download and use towelroot Apk?
- Go to Settings > Security > and opt in Unknown Sources to allow install third-party apps
- Download Towelroot apk . You are getting it free from our website. Then Install downloaded apk file..
- Run installed Towelroot.
- Click on “Make it ra1n”
- [[If your device is compatible, proceed to Next Step. But, what if your device is incompatible? Don’t worry, there are many other apps for android that can root your device in one click. Here is the list of All One Click Rooting Apps for Android.]]
- Your device will reboot and your device is successfully rooted.
Q. What does root mean?
In every case, whether it is android, web hosting or any other similar activities, root access means access to core part of the system. It means if you gain root access to any system, you can do anything you want to do with that system.
For example, in this site, all you can do is view posts and comment on it, you cannot edit posts and delete them because you don’t have root access to my server. This is similar to android, In android all you can do is install and delete ONLY the apps you downloaded from play store and view only the the data, files and folders that android allows you to. But, if you gained root access you can delete any app you want, and view hidden files and folders. Also you can install many kinds of apps that provides amazing features such as Titanium backup, link2sd, Greenify etc, which you can’t install on unrooted devices.
Q. If I root my device and then after sometime unroot it, will my warranty continue?
Ans. Yes, your warranty will be continued because they won’t know that you have rooted before.
Q. People say rooting is dangerous. Should I do it?
Ans. It is up to you to decide. Actually few people brick their device during rooting and now you can also root your device with 100%safe method. So I think there is not much to worry about, but if you fear so much, please google whether people got error while rooting the device you are using.
Q. WHY SHOULD I ROOT MY DEVICE?
1. After rooting your phone, you can delete some software from the system. There is no installing option in the software management inside the root. But after rooting, they can match some file management software to delete the system applications in your phone. This can help save memory space in your phone (suited for low-end smartphone).
2. Some apps need to have the root access to open their functions. For example, Titanium Backup has awesome feature that it can Backup data as well as app/game. But, to use this feature you need root access.
3. Some top android optimized software like towelroot needs the help of rooting to achieve the best optimization. Like some small functions must be used through roots.
Towel root always plays a significant role when it comes to rooting your device. Also, you can easily target the app for non-rooting your phone by just tapping a single click. All you need is the Android devices to root or non-root. And then before jumping into the download and installation process, the user must know that whether your device supports the file to root or not. Almost all the recent versions of Android devices of Samsung, Sony Xperia and much more will support this app for the rooting purpose. You can also download kingoroot apk, which is a great alternative to towelroot.
People who are all looking to get towelroot for PC or tablets can also proceed here to download and install. As per the above instructions followed by the user, he/she must be following the security settings of the Android devices. And then click the unknown sources from enable to disable. By following this instruction, you will be able to download all the apps and games from out of the Google Play Store.
These are the essential requirements that need to be followed before downloading and installing the app on your device. You can download this app at free of cost. Also available of latest version updated .apk file for the Android devices. People must follow the link and download according to their device models. Those who are all struggling get the latest version app can follow the sites to download and install. Yes, it has many features to follow for your Android device.
TOWELROOT SUPPORTED DEVICES
As we said earlier that most of the Android devices would work with the app. Those people still who want to know the compatible phones which are supported can view below some mobiles.
- Note 2, 3, 5, & 6.
- Moto G Series.
- Nexus 5
- Galaxy S2, S3, S4, S5 & S6.
- Galaxy s4
- Sony Experia
These are the few latest devices are all generally support the devices with no root. By just installing this app, you can allow any of the latest devices to support this app.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why rooting Android?
As we all know that most of the people are very much aware of the stuff like rooting for their Android phones. Yes, it is very important when it comes to downloading the apk files on your mobile. Most of the mobile phones are not rooted, which means it will not allow all the apps to your many time anytime.
For this purpose, rooting plays a major role in terms of getting any type of apps and games on your mobile. For example, if you find some of the interesting games and apps to download from the Google play store, but it will not allow downloading. The main thing is it may be a cost to pay for the downloading process. Thus the rooting is mainly the process of allowing your Android devices and other devices to run the Android OS reach advantaged control that is rooting. It works over an enormous number of Android device systems.
Rooting Android opens you many opportunities, installing root access required apps, installing custom ROMs and plenty of others. My recommendation would be checking out some free in-app purchasing apps like Freedom app or best-rooted file manager apps like Root explorer apk to go with.